Exam 98-361: MTA Software Development Fundamentals - Training

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by v.kristijan, Nov 12, 2012.

1. v.kristijan

v.kristijan New Member

Hi,
    this is my first post on this forum and i hope that I have chosen the right place :D
    So, I will try to go to the 98-361: MTA Software Development Fundamentals exam. :D
    That is not my first MS certification exam, but I have a problem with this one.
    The problem is that I am not able to find any ebook or video training for the preparation. :(
    I found an book on amazon but i don't have enough time (and money) to afford it :(

Does anyone know where I can download an ebook or video training (for free if it is possible)?
    Please respond as soon as posible ;)

2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Hi v.kristijan,

We don't provide pirated material here... If you need a book or other video training, you'll need to purchase it. I understand that the courses and books can be expensive, but unfortunately downloading pirated material is not the way to go. Other methods of training can be found on technet (free) and perhaps starter ebooks that are some times free.

Sometimes when you purchase the books, they come with basic training videos.

Good luck!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. v.kristijan

v.kristijan New Member

Thx for the techneet site
    i will try to find something useful there :D
    and sorry for the piracy :/