Exam 070-262 Course Implementing Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by cavey76, Aug 22, 2008.

1. cavey76

cavey76 Bit Poster

Chaps, This is the only course i am struggling to get access to for my MCSE. No point suggesting anything else...as far as electives go this is the one i have to do. Unfortunately i am based in Belfast and none of the training providers seem to run this as a course.

I am currently checking out with Global Knowledge for when it's next run but none of the suggested locations are ideal. I understand that i'll more than likely have to do this in England or Scotland but do any of you know of anyone other than GK who is reasonably reputable and runs this course?

It may come to self paced learning but most my colleagues have had the bootcamp for this and i'd really rather have a trainer to hold my hand.

Thanks in advance

Cavey

Certifications: MCSE Server 2003, MCTS OCS2007 R2, CCNA
    WIP: CCNA Voice, Sharepoint
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Hmmn, searching the MS Learning site didn't seem to produce anything.

I Googled "Implementing Microsoft Office Live Communications Server course" and some options come up you could investigate (I made sure Google was on UK not world).

I've also emailed a contact who may be able to help or have some ideas (he's a member on here too so may well post).

Sorry, can't be of more help :(

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. mcshap

mcshap Bit Poster

Hey Cavey,

Kevin dropped me an email. Sorry to hear you are finding issues with obtaining a course.

I am a freelance trainer (MCT) and can offer this course.

Drop me an email to discuss. [email protected]

Thanks
    Paul

Certifications: MCSE , MCITP, MCT, CTT+, VCP