Ethics In A+

Discussion in 'A+' started by Neil, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Neil

Neil Byte Poster

Hi guys, its been more than a year since I stated here that I intended to write the A+ exam. However, time has passed and I haven't done so as yet :( I live in Guyana (South America), and I was informed that the objectives are going to change in the last week of Sept. Well I'm almost done studying for hardware and plan on writing the exam probably next week, and then move on to study for the OS exam and write it before the end of Sept. (Please tell me if this method is ok!)

However, I saw some of the guys wrote that questions about "Ethics" are coming in the exams. I have not come across anything like that in the books that I'm studying, nor did I see it in the objectives. Can you guys please explain to me what is it about, and what should I study concerning it?

I find this forum to be very helpful and resourceful, and everyone just likes to help out and share what they know. I admire that here, and all I ask is for you guys to guide me along and advise me on what you think I should know. Your advice and knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Looking foward guys!

Certifications: CompTIA A+ & Network+
    WIP: MCSA: 70-270
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

The current A+ will be takeable up until March 2007, meaning that you can take the exam with the objectives that you have studied on until then. After March only the new objective exam (with ethics) can be taken.

8)

3. Neil

Neil Byte Poster

Ooooohhh! Thanks alot dude. I called in my local testing center and I checked Comptia's website. It seems like I (and most of the world) have until Dec 31st 2006 to write the 2003 objectives. However the 2006 exams would be released before then giving the option to choose between that or the 2003 one. When I heard some of these guys here talking about ethics questions in the exams I got kinda scared, but I guess they probably wrote the 2006 exam.........OR they were probably demo questions of the 2006 exam.........I wonder.

Certifications: CompTIA A+ & Network+
    WIP: MCSA: 70-270