EC-Council Pledges $3.5m CCT Cyber Security Scholarships

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

EC-Council Pledges $3.5m CCT Cyber Security Scholarships

As a commitment to closing the cybersecurity workforce gap by creating multi-domain cyber technicians, EC-Council pledges $3.5 million towards C|CT education and certification Scholarships to certify approximately 10,000 cyber professionals ready to contribute to the industry.

This scholarship initiative will offer successful awardees a unique, entry-level technical course with complete instruction, e-courseware, practical hands-on labs, critical thinking challenges, live Cyber Range activities, and a performance-based certification exam.

Successful awardees will receive scholarship discounts to cover the cost of the education, certification resources, exam proctoring and technology fees.

Successful awardees will be required to pay a small fee ($199) to cover the certification exams proctoring and technology fee

Full Story here

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. JK2447
      JK2447
      Cyber is a great career. It’s good that they are taking the lead on this