Easynote not so easy :(

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Carlito, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Carlito

Carlito Bit Poster

Hi all,

A few of the keys on my Packard Bell easynote laptop have stopped working. Theres a good few not working to be honest and there spread all over the keyboard. Im guessing its going to need a new keyboard or is a repiar maybe possible? the exact model is PACKARD BELL EASYNOTE HERA G. Anyone point me in the direction of a replacement?

Kind regards and thanks in advance.

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

You mean something like this company? Or you could see if there's something on ebay :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Yes I've sourced many laptop replacement keyboards off ebay.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

yes just get one off ebay they are pimps to replace, just one ribbon cable just be careful not to break the securing clamp.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  5. premier martin

premier martin Bit Poster

Go to eBay you can pick up a cheap one there and there simple to change a couple of screws simples lol