easiest windows 7 exam?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by knewbold, Aug 1, 2011.

1. knewbold

knewbold New Member

Hi
    im looking to take a ms exam on the 17th of this month, giving me 2 weeks of 3 hr a day training!

i work in it mainly using xp and server 2003..... bascially i have a free voucher for this date, i wanted to take 70-680 but people say its hard!

help!

2. knewbold

knewbold New Member

Hi
    im looking to take a ms exam on the 17th of this month, giving me 2 weeks of 3 hr a day training!

i work in it mainly using xp and server 2003..... bascially i have a free voucher for this date, i wanted to take 70-680 but people say its hard!

help!

3. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

The best exam to take is the one which you have most experience in using the product.

The 70-680 isnt too hard is you use professor messr website, the mslearning site and have a reasonable amount of experience with Windows 7.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  4. knewbold

knewbold New Member

i have user experience, but i have a free voucher, and i dont really fancy xp exams as they seem pretty dated employer wise

5. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Define hard? if you know the subject matter it's not hard, if you don't know the subject matter then of course it's going to be difficult.

Personally speaking I always found the client exams to be far easier than the server exams.

Play with the product enough and you can pass the exam easily enough, with the amount of time you're allocating yourself it's more than possible to sit and pass the exam with flying colours, the only limiting factor is going to be you and you're ability to understand the subject matter.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I have merged the two threads together as there is no need to duplicate posts/threads :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security