Dreamweaver stuff

Discussion in 'Web Development & Web Hosting' started by zxspectrum, May 8, 2007.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I was originally going to try and make some pages turn over like whaen you read a magazine but ive had a change of mind.

Instead id like to put 4 pages from a mag onto one web page, now all will be equal sizes etc, and what id like to do is have it so that when the user click on the article that interests them the most then that takes prority until they click it again and then it goes back to the original four page layout.

Is this going to require me using flash?? I did find something from the net called gallery maker, which did this but in a separate page and i couldnt figure out how to incorporate it in my already made site:rolleyes:

Also Does anynoe know why the command ALT=" what text i choose to enter" appears on Internet explorer and not in firefox2.0, seems silly that it should work in one and not the other, unless its a security thing??

Eddie

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. zxspectrum

Just to point out i reckon i could get away with some sort of click to enlarge command. Which i think would be easier as well.

Eddie

3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

It should just require the use of Hyperlinks and Anchors, but then I ain't no web designer!

4. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  5. zxspectrum

Cheers for your help guys.

Ive found a program called gallery maker and basically its providing the look to the page i want, so i have to get to grips with that , but a mate gave me a quick lesson on it and im thinking it should be don in 30 mins.

Cheers for the link as well Si that help a lot

cheers again guys