Do you blog or create videos? If so share them here

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by JK2447, Dec 15, 2021.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Hi All

@Jaron78 had me thinking today. You'll see he's started a new blog (looks good btw). I had a call with our EMEA CTO a few months ago and he explained that he's stopped blogging now, apart from the corporate blogs that he does. My own personal blog hasn't been updated since December 2020, but I have done the odd video that I've put onto Youtube. I also run an office of the CTO podcast now but that's internal only.

Do you blog? Are you a part of any programs like vExpert? Do you put any IT related material on Youtube? Feel free to promote your IT work, lets have a look, don't be shy :)

Here's mine:
    Blog - Not a single post in 2021! :sos:
    Youtube channel - Mainly VMworld updates that I present to customers and at VMUGs
    TAM Labs - Me talking about VMware Certified Advanced Professional certification

Jim (aka James King)

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Mine is https://justmeandit.blogspot.com/
    Only a couple of articles at the moment but I do intended on maintaining it as I go.

Will sign up to yours mate. I like the look of the TAM Labs already.

I was talking to a mate of mine the other day and every weekend he does a Watch A Long. He sits there watching his team and streams it....He has a few followers. One Guy, has over 800,000 people watching him watch Manchester United games!! What on earth is that all about?