Dinosaur Sightings: A visual history of Internet Explorer from 1 to 7

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kitkatninja, May 30, 2007.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

One of my previous posts was about the Visual history of Windows, well here's one for IE, from 1 to 7.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Interesting :)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Its great seeing how things have changed over the years. I still like the look of IE 4 which was around when I started out in the industry. Not one for all this modern day eye candy! :biggrin

4. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I'm currently doing a rennovation with work, and a lot of the client PCs (and one or two of the servers) had IE4 and IE5 on.

It's like playing retro games. It's cool for a couple of hours, but then you get bored, and remember you like frames with depth, colour, and games with imagination.

And it used to take far longer to complete Dizzy games than it does now :p

Thanks for that Wagnerk, but if that link is a walk down memory lane, I'm currently the street cleaner picking up dog poo from the path :D :p

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  5. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

talk about bringing back the old days...I almost forgot how IE looked like back in the days :biggrin very good I think lol...

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  6. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Now thats like saying u like the look of Raquel Welch back in her day and not the gorgeous hotness of today such as Keeley and Jessica Alba :twisted:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life