Different Price for same exam in Prometric!!

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by neao18, Nov 27, 2011.

1. neao18

neao18 New Member

Hi i am going to take MCTS 70 515 in a few weeks but when i searched the price in prometric website when selecting the option as Microsoft IT academy Exam(073) it shows the exam in the price list and the price is 38 $
    .. but when i select the first option Microsoft(070,071,074) it also shows the 070 515 in the price list but the price is 80 $.. why
    and which one should i take . Help asap..

2. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

Are you training within a 'Microsoft IT Academy' school/college/university?

If not I don't think that you can take the '73' exams as these are priced specially for student of these academies.
    I think they can only be paid for via a voucher that you would receive as part of the course anyway.

They are the same exam, just priced differently for students of Microsoft IT Academies...

Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...