Deadline set September 2009 to be A+ certified

Discussion in 'A+' started by d_mcgrail, Jul 3, 2009.

1. d_mcgrail

d_mcgrail Nibble Poster

Hi Guys,

Just joined up and booked my A+ course for the end of September and looking to start studying next week. First exam I have taken in quite a while since school so looking for an idea of how long people took to revise the exam.

I have the latest A+ book from Mike Myers to study from and that suggests 150 hours from what I have worked out which equates to about 12 weeks from what ive looked at in my schedule. Thankfully work is paying so i don't need to worry about the course as long as I pass first time...Im sure you can tell I'm slightly nervous about it so any good advice on resources etc for A+ 601,602 exam would be great.

Thanks

David

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Taking a xmas break
  2. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

All of the recommended resources can be found in the sticky on this exact same forum section.

I'll link it in case you missed it - Link

It may be worth introducing yourself in the relevant section too. The link for that is here

Good luck for the exam.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  3. d_mcgrail

d_mcgrail Nibble Poster

Thanks just working my way through the topic found it straight after i posted this message. :D

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Taking a xmas break