Crysis

Discussion in 'Software' started by elli5on, May 16, 2007.

1. elli5on

elli5on Kilobyte Poster

Well not sure if any gamers amongst you are already aware, But it would seem crysis has an official release date.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1015469/-/Product.html?searchstring=crysis&searchsource=0

Just a shame it will need a monster of a machine to play the damn thing. But what a pleasure to watch the in game physics on the demo shown above. Fantastico, Im hoping my processor doesnt let me down.

Craig

Certifications: A+ N+
    WIP: Thinking of MCDST
  2. csx

csx Megabyte Poster

I don't have a monster PC, but ill probably buy the game and give it a shot! :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-271 & 70-272, CCENT, VCP5-DCV and CCNA
    WIP: Citrix
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Definitely looking forward to playing Crysis.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

Well, it clearly has two modes of operation: DX9 and DX10. It will take a monster to run the DX10 mode but not necessarily for the DX9 one.

Have you guys tried downloading the ]Lost Planet Demo? This will be offering the same thing, as far as I know so far, with the two modes of operation. Although this demo represents unfinished work and is restricted to a lower resolution, you should be able to have some better idea of how your machine will hold up for Crysis and this game.

Mine is perfectly fine, BTW. :biggrin

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.