Crap tune

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Feb 1, 2010.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I consider myself to have a wide and bvaried taste in music, however, this linkn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jif09C_TJXU&feature=related

which is for timbalands new song really F$%^ me right off, because its cack. I cant work the cong out, and the video, really takes the p&*^. Lets put it this way, Cheryl Cole brought out her song which ididnt like, but because shes rather tasty and looked fit in the video and also made an effort with a dance routine, she did ok. But this bloke just stands there in a sky blue suit and rolls his eyes occasionallly, followed by some lame hand gestures which even steven hawking could do better.

What do you think, and have any of you bought it, downloaded it, legally or illegally???

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Sorry, wrong link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ5QB_BR9gY&feature=related

Thats the one

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

If i created a thread for every piece of s*** song out there then.....well i don't know what but there would certainly be a lot of threads!

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  4. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

I love my Zune HD and the Zune software. Judging by what you play most on your device or the software and with the help of three favourite artist choices you make when you set the software up, you get some great recommendations and filter out many more (not every) garbage songs that do not fall in to your taste areas. :biggrin

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA