computeach

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by DAVID ARROWSMITH, Feb 13, 2009.

1. DAVID ARROWSMITH

DAVID ARROWSMITH Nibble Poster

any thoughts on computeach ?

Certifications: a plus
    WIP: exam 70-620 windows vista
  2. DAVID ARROWSMITH

thanks training provider i have now read your comment about computeach. this seems to ring true as they wanted me to pass a plus then onto mcse path within 3 years and for someone who had no experience at all but did not realise at the time is more or less unachievable or at least in my circumstances anyway.

3. kinger247

kinger247 Bit Poster

Whats that then ? :eek:

Certifications: None (yet)
  4. free-advice

free-advice Nibble Poster

Hi David

Don't be down on yourself.

Anything is achievable with the right support and direction. You have paid Computeach for the course now, so make damn sure you complete it. Set yourself realistic goals and use this forum and many others out there for support.

5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I think he means that he knows he shouldn't be doing the MCSE because he doesn't have the required experience as having it with no experience can make it harder to find a job.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. DAVID ARROWSMITH

i meant by what,s that then as having 2 young children, working shifts and having no experience at all ie, working in a factory. training provider i am now paying computeach an extra £30.00 per month on top of my original £4000 course hence the need to take on board your comments!!

7. free-advice

free-advice Nibble Poster

Hi David

I'm not sure I am 100% correct on this.

You have paid Computeach £4000 for a course that includes exam fees, materials and a few other things no doubt. You are entitiled to have these (check your T&Cs).

I would demand all of the course materials and exams fees that you have paid for and stop paying the £30 use this forum to help you through. I notice you have been a member on here since Sept 2007 and only posted 32 times. From what I have seen, this forum is worth its weight in gold.......and its free.

I would also like to say my comments and experince with Computeach does not reflect all training providers!!

8. DAVID ARROWSMITH

understand and agree with what your saying but tend to stick with them because of the careers aspect side who are meant to be actively looking for a job for me and others. i am a plus certified 18 months ago and not yet one job interview so the careers are not doing that much of:biggrin a job. how do you get a job in i.t when they all seem to need at least 6 months experience ?

9. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

There are jobs out there for entry level, you just need to keep looking and apply and one will come along. Are you actively looking forthe jobs, or relying on your TP to find the job?

Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSA:M, MCSE, MCTS
    WIP: A few
  10. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

don't rely on someone else to get you a job half the time these training providers talk crap and can get out the job garauntee crap.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?