Comptia's IT for Sales & Project+

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by max, May 8, 2012.

1. max

max New Member

Hi,

I'm a newbie, hope you guys can help. im looking to start taking some certs to build up my experience and qualifications.

I'm currently employed at a telecommunications company and came across Comptia IT for Sales (and Project+) which seems like a good entry level cert. Has anyone taken these certs? How did you find them and were they worth it for you?

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CertForums, I've not taken these exams but I would ask you why you think that Comptia IT for Sales (and Project+) seem like good entry level exams. What direction are you wanting to head with your learning?

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. max

max New Member

Hi SimonV

Thanks for replying, I'm a sales and account manager for an SMS firm and I don't have a degree so I thought the it sales would be good to start off with. Not sure about project+ but I think would sit well alongside it sales.

I'm also thinking of doing the cwts as I have an interest in wireless technologies.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015