Comptia A+

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by clscragg2003, Feb 26, 2012.

1. clscragg2003

clscragg2003 New Member

Hi There i am doing my exam on Tuesday i have been doing my questions from Measureup online and getting well over 300 at a time, the thing is my tutor told me that my questions from measure up is a bit different from the exam were can i get hold of any other questions please. Thank You

2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

did you take the exam and did you pass?

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  3. Ayunie

Ayunie New Member

do you know the latest exam questions?

4. VMEdu

VMEdu New Member

CompTIA launched A+ 800 exam series which has been effective since Feb 2013. The 801 series exam questions are more performance based questions and with new topics added (mobile devices, visualization and troubleshooting). The 801 exam series is different from the 701 series that focused on troubleshooting, fixing and assembling computers which is still available until Aug 31, 2013.

CompTIA A+ 800 series exams still contain multiple choice questions and performance-based questions but these questions require exam candidates to perform a task or solve a problem within a simulated IT environment to demonstrate specific knowledge or skills. There are few sample questions of 801 & 802 series available on search engine and also on CompTIA official website.

Hope this helps you Ayunie!

Angie2011 likes this.
  5. Angie2011

Angie2011 New Member

Thanks!:)