For Sale CompTIA A+, Server+, Network+ & Security+ course materail with e-Careers £50

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by Mr Snrub, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

I bought a package deal a few months ago with access to the full online course material with e-Careers for CompTIA A+, Server+, Network+ and Security+ but have never used it.

Access is still valid for 8 months - anyone want to take it off my hands for £50?

2. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

Full list of courses, just logged in for the first time and there's more than I thought in there!

CompTIA A+ 2009 Essentials (220-701)
    CompTIA A+ 2009 for Windows 7 (220-701 & 220-702)
    CompTIA A+ 2009 Practical Application (220-702)
    CompTIA Network+ 2009 (N10-004)
    CompTIA Network+ 2012 (N10-005)
    CompTIA Security+ 2011 (SY0-301)
    CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002)
    Windows 7 Configuration MCTS 70-680

Access to all the above valid until 20/08/13

3. jvanassen

jvanassen Kilobyte Poster

People will probably want to know what course material there actually is and who its wrote by etc.

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: ICND2 200-101
  4. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

It's by e-Careers, there are lessons for each sub-topic which include written & spoken slides, videos, exercises and sample/test questions at the end of each section.

Have a look on the e-Careers website to get a feel for how they do things.

5. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

£40 anyone?

6. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

Open to offers on this... someone may as well learn something from it!

7. JB1989

JB1989 Bit Poster

Still for sale?

8. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

Yep, you interested?

9. JB1989

JB1989 Bit Poster

Quite possibly, just not sure how much i'll be able to get done within 6.5 months. Do you have a link to the package on e-careers to see exactly whats included?

10. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

There's a lot there, but you can pick the ones you'd like to do the most and concentrate on those specifically.

There's isn't a specific link I'm afraid (I can't post links here anyway!) but if you Google the course names with their codes from the first post you can find lots of info online about each one.

11. JB1989

JB1989 Bit Poster

Cool thanks. Do you have a minimum price in mind just to get rid? Not wanting to shell out too much as I don't know how much i'll use it tbh, but also understand you don't want to lose out too much!

Also - would it be likely to need any extra books or kit on top of this for the A+, Network+ or the 70-680?

12. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

How does £30 sound? Bargaintastic if you add up what's on offer.

As for kit, you'll need a test PC or at least a PC running a few VM's for the Windows/Server courses, unless you want to fiddle your own machine which probably isn't the best idea. I can't say for the Network course I'm afraid as I've never actually looked at any of them!

13. JB1989

JB1989 Bit Poster

Offer withdrawn - sorry just done a bit of Googling and it probably isn't for me. Sorry for time wasting.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  14. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

You sure? There's a few different sorts of things in there, some more technical than others so it covers a range of levels.

15. JB1989

JB1989 Bit Poster

I'll be honest mate i'm looking to do the A+, Network+ and 70-680 but done a quick search around and the e-careers package had some bad reviews, and the free content available through Professor Messer was suggested instead.

16. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

Fair enough, guess this thread is doomed now with all the talk of bad reviews! :cry:

17. JB1989

JB1989 Bit Poster

Haha sorry that's why I didn't want to mention it in my first post! I'm sure someone will make use of it :) If you really can't shift it in the near future and will accept a cheeky offer of a tenner i'll take it.

18. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

£20 and you've got a deal :tune

19. JB1989

JB1989 Bit Poster

Haha cheers mate but probably not, gotta get these quals to have the funds in my bank for these sort of situations! I'll let you know if I change my mind.

20. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Bit Poster

Fair enough, £20 is a bargain though for all this.