Comptia A+ Net+ Sec+ bundle online course worth it?

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by amar7, Sep 13, 2015.

1. amar7

amar7 Bit Poster

Hello,

I want to take and succeed in the above certifications, while actually learning and understanding the contents aswell.

So looked and found a course offer (Groupon) for 79$ these two companies offering that bundle, with e-careers offering an even larger bundle with more material, but I don’t care for it as much as I prefer quality of training with the aim to pass the exams.

I researched a bit and on the following site most say, that it is not worth it, using free material would be better (they’re talking webdesign though), someone mentioned teamtreehouse as the better alternative. (Many 1-poster in this thread, looks like fake, which doesn’t shed a good light on e-careers at all!)

Link: ***.webdesignerforum.co.uk/topic/58840-e-careerscom/

On the other hand: ***.trustpilot.com/review/e-careers.com (looks manipulated to me)

Now I’m not sure if I should take the course and if so, which one of the two.

e-careers:
    e-careers.com/it-networking/comptia/comptia-it-certification-training

careeracademy: groupon.com/deals/career-academy-8-los-angeles

Could anyone please help me out for quickly making a decision on this?

Regards

2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I wouldn't bother theres a ton of free materials and decent books on Amazon which have been tried and tested. Check out Professor Messer videos.

3. amar7

amar7 Bit Poster

But are Professor Messer videos enough and up to date to the latest A+ exams? How do I check myself, if I am ready to take the exam then?

Are there sources to get all the possible multiple-choise questions to do and check myself like when learning for the driver's license?