CommSupport

Discussion in 'CCENT / CCNA' started by Jaron78, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Afternoon All,

So I attended CommSupport for the their CCNA course in July and it was Brilliant.

Joe really knows his stuff and it was excellent value. Id have no hesitation in using them again.
    Don't get me wrong, its really intense and you certainly have a lot to take in....however, you get the whole class recorded so that you can go back and re-watch everything so it really helps.

Three lab books full of labs (assisted, break fix and higher level stuff as well), as well as Monday webinars.

Not taken the exam yet and Work want me to do the ICND 1 / 2 route rather than go for the full CCNA. They are paying for the exam (As long as I pass) so I don't mind. Was going to take the exam in September, but we lost our Dog in August and in all honesty, it totally knocked the wife and I for six (Still gutted now, almost three months later).
    We took a well earned holiday last week to Madeira but now we are back, I am working towards the ICND 1 in November hopefully.

Sorry for going off piste a bit there!

2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Always good to hear a positive review on a training provider. :)

So sorry to hear about your dog though mate - no chance you could take an exam when you have that on your mind.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. nisseki

nisseki Byte Poster

Good luck!

If you have the Network+, the CCENT should be a walk in the park as long as you've done the labs.

Did you have the interview btw?

4. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Joe is a great guy. Ciscolabrat on here. I’m glad you enjoyed it and look forward to hearing you’ve slain the CCNA

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Jaron78 likes this.
  5. Jaron78

I did mate, didn't get it as I wasn't at the level they needed me to be. In all honesty, I only went for it to show my interest. There will be junior roles coming up, but I want to be in a position where they have to put me in a role so trying to get through as much as I can.

6. Jaron78

Cheers Jim, Me too :)

7. Jaron78

Thanks mate, its been two months now and its still horrible walking through the door and not seeing her face through the bannisters.
    We will get there though, just going to take time sadly.

8. tute4u

tute4u New Member

Nice

9. tute4u

tute4u New Member

bump