Commsupport Free Live On-line Instructor Led Intro to Networking Course

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by cisco lab rat, Mar 3, 2013.

1. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Hello All,

I am running a free Live On-line Virtual course on the 4th March.

The session is taking place on-line as per our usual webinar methods

The Sessions starts at Monday 4th March 7:30pm and lasts until 10:30pm with breaks in between.

The 3 hour session will cover the fundamentals of Networking from the basics up.

Subjects which I will be covering will range from what are hubs, routers, switches what is the OSI model and how it applies to us

If you starting out in networking or just curious about networking you are welcome to join.

To register simply click on this link and away you go FREE INTRO TO NETWORKING LIVE CLASS

Many thanks

Joe

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I saw the timings and thought... damn Joe is working hard tomorrow (7:30am ;)).

If I manage to get home in time I wouldn't mind joining (but knowing my commute I doubt it :().

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. cisco lab rat

Thanks Simon, just changed it. It's 7:30pm

Hop in any time.

4. cisco lab rat

Thanks to all those that attended last night, if you missed it, I have another one next monday on Basic Routing Principles and RIP.
    I will post the link up in a few days