Ciw foundations's Fear

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by sonia_aryan, May 18, 2007.

1. sonia_aryan

sonia_aryan New Member

wat is the best an cost effective way to pass CIW FOUNDATIONS.
    is it wise to buy membership form alpos.net

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

No, because that site promotes braindumps. Avoid at all costs if you have a shred of integrity.

The cost-effective way of passing Foundations is to buy a self-study book and learn the material.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

It lives in a tin, starts with "S" and ends with "M"...

As Rolf Harris would say "Can you guess what it is?"

:biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Sorry Mods:rolleyes: :blink :p

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

The best way to remove fear of an exam is to go in assured that you understand the material!

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

Just out of interest, Have you studied for the exam and now want to do some practice exams, or do you just plan to do the exam by reading practice exams and memorising the answers???

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  6. sonia_aryan

sonia_aryan New Member

Either way ,but i want to pass the exam nd have just started bit of studying

7. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

I realize that English may not be you're first language, but if you have not actually studied properly for the exam then what you are doing is cheating. If you pass the exam without learning the actual material then the exam is useless to you because you wont actually know any of the stuff to be able to work as a web designer.

I'm not trying to insult or discredit you but the best way to learn the material for the foundations exam is to go to The Certified Internet Webmaster website, download the course syllabus and actually study the material within it.

8. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

umm... that's probably why Sonia asked whether to sign up for that braindump website in the first place. :x

Sonia, if you're planning on braindumping your way through the CIW by visiting unethical websites like the one you listed in your post, then... you deserve what you get.
    :behead

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  10. Fatwaz

Fatwaz Bit Poster

foundations is $185 or you can get foundations,site designer and e-commerce designer for $285

WIP: CIW Foundations
  11. dee1810

dee1810 Byte Poster

Sonia

Do not get involved with any kind of advice from Cheat websites. Read loads of posts on the forum, and as someone who has passed Foundations recently, if I had a chance to do it again...
    I would ask everyone about the cheapest way of doing the course....there are some good books available..I'm sure loads of people could tell you which ones...

But on a more serious notes, study the books, and don't let anyone else "try" to tell you what's in the exams.
    Nothing beats the feeling of achievement..whoo-hooo

Certifications: Foundations, Site Designer & JavaScript
    WIP: Server Admin, and Perl