CIW CERTIFICATION

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by doitonline, Oct 21, 2007.

1. doitonline

doitonline New Member

Hi there!
    Anyone with information about the CIW certifications?
    I'm in manchester and wish to take the course at home but with lots of tutor support.
    Does any one of you guys ever done them and what do you advice me to study with i mean college,distance learning providers, offcourse the cheapest i can get with good support.

DoItOnLiNe

2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi Doitonline,
    Welcome to CF!
    You may want to take a look here as they do the courses online. I'm thinking of signing up with them soon, probably in November.

HTH
    NB:)

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  4. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

Hi DoItOnline. I'm also in Manchester and am most of the way through the CIW (Wesite Design Manager) course with a company called SkillsTrain. However I would advise you to teach yourself the material if possible (I will give you all the help I can), as Training providers are very expensive and, In my opinion, the support may also be lacking. You have definitely come to the right place though. The first thing you should do is go to the CIW website at www.ciwcertified.com and find out exactly what CIW modules you want to take. There are various modules that, when combined, give different certifications. Whatever you do, you will have to first complete the "Foundations" module.

Hope this helps.
    Stu :D

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)