CIW Certification Help

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by nickprince82, Apr 6, 2008.

1. nickprince82

nickprince82 New Member

Hi all,

I am in the process of signing up for the CIW Certification route that will lead to master ciw designer. I realise in order to get this there are 3-exams and that the foundations exam has to be passed first. I want to go down the route of self-study as i feel this is a good route overall. My question to everyone is the uk self study kits/courses on offer you can only seem to buy complete and talking quite a bit of money which i dont mind paying but i would like to know or if anyone has any views on the http://www.ciw-certified.com website the self study kits both individual books and complete kits/courses are so much cheaper but can you order from the uk for these and without sounding completely stupid that material has to be the same. Has anyone done this? ordered from the usa site and passed in the uk... and also complete kits or individual books and study aids any thoughts.

many thanks
    nick

2. thecatsmother

thecatsmother Byte Poster

The material is the same, but they won't dispatch to UK, unfortunately. A few foks here have looked into it and been refused.

WIP: CIW Website Design Manager
  3. darius28

darius28 New Member

WIP: CIW