cityangelsgroup.com

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by marcin_rys, Nov 26, 2013.

1. marcin_rys

marcin_rys Nibble Poster

Hi All,

I received phone call from this recruitment company about job, followed later by email. At first glance look like Training provider company for £££. (whois domain created on 23 August 2013)

Found one job offered by them on reed:
    IT trainee programme (23870721) - reed.co.uk

Anyone had any experience with them?
    cityangelsgroup.com

PS. Not sure if this is correct forum to ask for this.

Marcin

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    Certifications: none
    WIP: MCSA, CCNA
  2. marcin_rys

marcin_rys Nibble Poster

Small update on this matter.

I have sent reply to them that I am not gonna attend interview. Same day at the evening I received call from them asking why I didn't show up. I explained them that I am not interested in a offered position and did send an email. Which they asked me why I didn't call - my answer was simple "I am not gonna call premium rates phone numbers (0843 only contact number) and I did reply to email person inviting me.

Straight away they asked me why I did post on online forums question about their company. We did argue about few things what doesn't add up - with caller keep changing subject when he couldn't answer.

At the end they started to threaten me, asking to remove my post straight away etc as is causing them loosing "clients". Told them that I am not gonna do that, and I am using my freedom of speech. They claimed I bring bad reputation for them..but I asked question if someone had any experience with them, not made a statement.

He started to interview me, asking about education , technical question on which I didn't answer. Told him I don't have time to talk as I had second call. He threaten me again with his legal team, I did again refuse to remove my posts. I did contact Barclay's Legal Advise about this matter. Following day I reported this company.

Certifications: none
    WIP: MCSA, CCNA