Cisco TSHOOT v2.0 (300-135) pass4sure new exam problam

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by emixmsn, Mar 4, 2015.

1. emixmsn

emixmsn New Member

Hi,
    Recently i bought the new version of TSHOOT exam (300-135) from Pass4sure, in order to study the 59 questions.
    I failed in the tshoot exam and i believe that pass4sure has many problems.

The new version of tshoot pass4sure has serious problems and it is inaccurate!!!
    So, be carefull when buying this new version from pass4sure.

On of the most important problems of pass4sure is that it has only ONE question about IPv6 technology but in the real exam i had to answer in THREE!!!

I sent an email to pass4sure and i received the following answer:

"Hello!
    Sorry to know about your result.
    I believe that this is no more than an accident because most of the time e help our customer’s to pass their exam. There might be some sudden updates by Cisco. Our experts are working on it and once we released any change we will let you know."

The accident is from their side and now from mine. Also they are selling an inaccurate product, because they told me about "sudden updates by Cisco', which they aren't informed on time!

I demand my money back, but as far as i can understand they aren't thinking to do it.

Please be carefully!!!!

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

PassForSure is a very well known braindump site, educate yourself not only about braindumps but also about your subject matter. You wont find any help here if you are using braindumps.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Like @SimonV mentions, this is brain dumping, it's cheapens the certification and cheapens you as an engineer.

Please do yourself a favour and the subject matter rather than cheating your way through it.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. emixmsn

emixmsn New Member

Ok but the problem remains and don' t try to hide from the reality. I am a 20 years network and security engineer with a lot a experience and i am not rely on the Certification to prove something. I need the certification for other reasons rather than trying to prove my knowledge!!!

Pass4sure it's a cheating certification product, but i don't care at all.

5. SimonV
    Honorary Member

I told you already, you will not find any help here with anything related to braindumps.

6. emixmsn

emixmsn New Member

I don't want to find any help. I would like to inform the people.

7. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Instead of brain dumps, why not use a site like www.cram.com its a flashcard website.. its honestly better to fail than cheat, atleast when you fail you can always try again and learn from it, there's no honour in getting something dishonestly.

8. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

And that's the problem, as a seasoned networking and security engineer you shouldn't need to cheat, the fact you are and aren't concerned about it says a lot about you and your ability.

I have to admit I have been tempted to remove this thread but as @SimonV hasn't I will leave it in place for the moment but please be aware that this site doesn't condone the use of brain dumps, we kind of appreciate the hardwork people try and put in to their certifications and don't want either the certs or the candidates to be cheapened off by people cheating their way through life.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  9. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Never thought I would see such a blatant use of braindumps.

Bottom line is if you learn IPv6 you would be able to answer all four of those questions.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
    SimonV likes this.
  10. SimonV
    Honorary Member

No need to remove the thread, we are all grown men (and ladies) and should be able to debate this topic in the same way as if this was a new guy in the office.

This topic may help others thinking of taking shortcuts and cheating thier way through an exam. In the end these shortcuts don't pay and failing the exam is only the start of his problems.

If he'd passed what has he learnt really, the answers to specific test. Something anyone with half a brain could do.

11. SimonV
    Honorary Member

This is probably the best advice you or anyone else is going to get related to using brandump materials.