Cisco Training Courses

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by conwaya, Nov 4, 2008.

1. conwaya

conwaya New Member

I passed my CCNA via self study (which took a long time) and am now looking to attempt the CCNP via a combination of self study and courses.

I have been looking onto various companies that offer passports - does anyone have any feedback (good or bad) on Harbrook Training, NCAT, Global Knowledge or GB Direct?

Thanks.

2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

I've don a few courses with Harbrook (CCNA, CCENT, Cisco Wireless Fundamentals) and found them to be reasonably good. one problem I have with them is that they use virtual labs that are hosted somewhere on the planet, and they don't always work as expected.

3. billyr

billyr Kilobyte Poster

I've used global knowledge before. Instructor was excellent, very knowledgeable, however class sizes were too large and there was no real equipment to get your hands on.

There is a company called commsupport that has been touted a few times on here before for CCNA courses, and the owner took time to come on and state his case. There prices seem quite reasonable but I haven't experienced them myself.

Certifications: CCNP, CCSI, MCSE W2k/W2k3, MCITP_SA
    WIP: Taking it easy for a while.