Cisco Systems Announces Recertification Policy Update for Professional-Level Certific

Discussion in 'News' started by zimbo, Aug 15, 2006.

1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Cisco Systems Announces Recertification Policy Update for Professional-Level Certification

Certification Holders Who Pass Any Professional Level Certification Exam Will Recertify Their Active CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCSP, or CCVP Certifications

SAN JOSE, Calif., August 15, 2006 - Cisco Systems® today announced that effective Aug. 18, 2006, individuals who hold an active Cisco® CCNP®, CCDP®, CCIPTM, CCSP®, or CCVP® certification will recertify their professional-level certifications when they pass any other Cisco professional-level certification exam. Certification holders will continue to re-certify their professional level certifications when they pass any CCIE written exam.

Click here to read the rest

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. zimbo
      zimbo
      so the idea for this is that if you pass ONE exam for CCNP lets say you re-certify the lot?:blink
    2. Boycie
      Boycie
      LOL. You posted it! :tongue

Si
    3. zimbo
      zimbo

yeah i thought thats what i read and i been thinking about it since i posted it and i have read it again and again and.... someone help im going nuts!:twisted: