Cisco Quality of training at New Horizons computer learning center in Miami ?

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by Chispa2012, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Chispa2012

Chispa2012 New Member

i, guys, I would lIke to know the opinion of the people that got enrolled at New Horizon learning Center in Miami, florida. I'll really aprecciate your honest answer aboput the Quality of the training in that School,
    Do they have a led instructor giving explanation or helping you understand concepts of the class you are taking. I this case Cisco .

2) Do they have hands-on so you can practice in Cisco switches and Routers.

I'm intersting in going to that school , my goal is to get the CCNA certification and Im looking for the best training in Cisco technilogies. If you already went to that school, please your experience will help me a lot. thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Hi Chispa, unfortunately most of our users aren't based in the US so you're unlikely to find someone who has been to that exact training centre.

Can I ask what you're current networking skill level is?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA