cisco cert progress update time

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by TommyTee, Apr 9, 2010.

1. TommyTee

TommyTee Byte Poster

Is there any reason why a cert hasn't been updated? Last month on the icnd1 i took the exam in the morning and in the afternoon I had it acknowledged as "certified" on cisco site.

It's been 4 days since the icnd2 and I am still just listed as 'enrolled' under CCNA and I have to send some credentials to my employer as way of getting money back for the exams and when I go to do so I can only send ccent.

The Pearson site has had it acknowledged as "pass" as soon as I checkedm about 2 hours after the exam.

Thanks in advanced.

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

It can take up to 7 days, I believe, for results to get to the vendor.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. TommyTee

TommyTee Byte Poster

thanks, must have been lucky last time in that case. Look like photocopies and screenshots will have to suffice.

4. TommyTee

TommyTee Byte Poster

hmm. It's been 9 days now.

Pearson still shows as pass but i've had no email update from cisco or an update to the certifcation progress.

Anyone else known it to take this long? getting worried now and thinking perhaps they've caught me on camera glancing out the window to see the hot air balloon go by to cheat on the eigrp question.

5. TommyTee

TommyTee Byte Poster

Got it now, this might help others..

I phoned pearson today enquiring on the delay and they raised it as an incident, a few hours later it updated.

6. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Glad everything is sorted mate. 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs