Cisco Catalyst 6006 Switch

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by jonny7_2002, Oct 25, 2011.

1. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

Does anyone have an idea as to how much one of these would be worth?

I got one for studying purposes from a friend and just curious how much it is worth.

It has installed:
    2x supervisor 1 with MSFC and PFC installed
    2x 48 port 10/100 swith modules
    1x Module for SFP ports... currently has two fibre SFP plugged in with the cable!!
    1x fan tray (nice and clean)
    2x 1800 watt power supplies for failover (both working)

When i got the switch it was in hybrid mode (cat OS with IOS installed on the RP) I have since upgraded it to Native IOS so runs IOS on startup with all modules working and RPR+ configured etc.

The unit is fully operational and is a fair old bit of kit so just wondered what sort of price people would pay for it?

Cheers,
    Jon

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)
  2. Cunningfox

Cunningfox Byte Poster

Darn it, almost given in to the temptation, if you intend to sell drop me a PM on price ;-).

Certifications: CCNP, CCNA, MCP
    WIP: ??
  3. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

will do buddy. need to find a price thouhj, hvent got a clue how much its worth

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)