Christmas Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Tyler D, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

C'mon Guys & Gals,

What have we planned for the Christmas festivities??

Family? Food? Beer & More Beer?

I will be spending time with all the family,eating to much food and drinking way to much beer. :biggrin

No studying for me for a few days,but no longer than that as i have 70-270 exam booked for early next month.

Whatever your all upto hope its a happy one for you. :rendeer

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

I'll be playing Civ 4 i guess
    not much else planned lol

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  3. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

i'm not celebrating christmas, so probably just some relaxing.

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA:M
  4. CliffG

CliffG Nibble Poster

Spending the time with the wife, i'm cooking (as usual), not having any family round.. fall asleep watching love actually on the telly..

oh and a godly amount of beer thrown in :)

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  5. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

the usual thing for me. Eating, drinking and falling asleep watching the tely :morebeer

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  6. trislloyd

trislloyd Nibble Poster

I just moved into my own apartment (left my parents house yet again) so i'll just be gettin settled and gettin drunk!!

Oh, and merry christmas by the way!

Certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia Network+, MCP
    WIP: MCSE, specializing in Cisco
  7. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

We are having an anti-Christmas meal (I'm not anti-Christmas, just sick of turkey and the usual). So we are going to my Folks' place, where I will be cooking Mexican (fajitas, nachos and cheese, guacamole, refried beans, etc), washed down with copious Coronas, and followed by smashing a panata (spelling, and there should a wee curly thing above an "n" in there, I think ? ) Basically the papier mache balloon filled with sweets, toys etc - hit with a stick till it bursts forth all over the place.

Should be refreshingly different (apart from the usual excess and debauchery). :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  8. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Same here. However, Channukah happens to start the same time as Christmas this year so I'm sure there will be some candle lighting and dredel playing on the 25th. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  9. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Fair play Gav.
    I'd love to do something different.
    Every year after Xmas we say 'we'll do something different next year'. But whatever the plan, as the day approaches, it's 'ooh, your father will want turkey' so you sigh and carry on.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  10. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Will be spending Christmas day with my wife, her mother and me maite Mohareb and his family. Trip will know that this is very cool 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  11. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Very kewl indeed. Mo is "da man". 8)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  12. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

That's a range of different Crimbos going on there :)

Morning will be round mah mum and dad's for the main meal, getting rather fat and drinking copious amounts of...orange juice, for once. Driving over to the other half's for the evening, and at 50 miles, I can't jump a taxi :rolleyes:

Will be a good day tho, and my first Christmas spent partially away from the family.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  13. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

He's an absolute diamond and his family are all incredible. They were here last night for a bbq and I am still recovering from the experiance :D

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  14. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

I spend it at home with the family doing errrm the family thing. Just the 4 of us.

We shall be visiting the parents Boxing Day onwards :dry

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  15. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

muggins here is not celebrating Xmas at all...in fact I got no decorations up or anything...have not done any cards the only person getting Xmas pressies is my son (just a bunch of kids DVDs really!) so all I am doing is locking meself in me room, watching my collection of DVDs and just lazing around...knowing me I probably just sleep all the way thru Xmas day but like Phoenix I will be playing games too in particulay Need For Speed Most Wanted...yep thats right I am getting chased by cops riding in Supercharged SUVs trying to outdo me with roadblocks and spikes and helicopters...but since one is riding in a Porsche Cayman S pimped to the eyeballs who do u think will come out on top? :biggrin....Happy Christmas to all...but leave me out of it thanks...hehe

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life