Check This CCNA Lab

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by S0l5, Mar 12, 2008.

1. S0l5

S0l5 Bit Poster

Is this CCNA LAB worth it? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CISCO-Router-...yZ108995QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

also is it complete?

I have also seen this one as well:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CCNA-ROUTER-S...ryZ73321QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Any advice?

Thanks!

2. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

As far as I can see, the second one is more complete than the first one. Keep in mind that for the CCNA exam also knowledge of VLANs is needed, so the switch could be very helpfull here. The second offer has the switch, the first has not.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  3. S0l5

S0l5 Bit Poster

Thanks, just curious why the first one has 3 routers 0_o why would you need 3 routers???!??? Also are the equipment moderate? as in not too much of an old technology?

4. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Which country are you based in?

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  5. S0l5

S0l5 Bit Poster

UK - London

6. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I wouldn't go for a seller in Austria, it would cost you a fortune to ship it over here.

Look for an ebay seller called irp70.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  7. S0l5

S0l5 Bit Poster

Thanks ill check him out tonight. The one from australia is charging something like 22 euros for shipping, so its not that much.

8. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Umm... to ensure you can get connectivity to a router that more than a hop away? :blink I can think of dozens of scenarios where you might need 3 (or more) routers.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  9. phatboy

phatboy Nibble Poster

irp70 is a good guy. I got my lab from him. If you know what you want then id search myself for the bit i needed. But if you are unsure he offers good labs and loads of advice, and a warrenty

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCA 5.0, MCP 70-290 70-270 70-431
    WIP: CCNP R&S, CCNA Wireless
  10. TerryG

TerryG New Member

I can also concur with phatboy , I purchased my lab from IRP70 and it was exactly as described, it also came with some good reference materials on 2 CD's etc... having your own routers makes all the difference.

Terry

Certifications: MCP,CEH, CCNA
    WIP: CCVP