Certified Ethical Hacker - Anyone with study and exam tips?

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Island3r, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Island3r

Island3r Nibble Poster

Hi Guys
    I'm currently studying for the CEH v9 exam and noticed there isn't a great amount of info on here regarding the exam, so thought it would be a good idea if there's anyone else out there who is studying or have passed this exam and would like to share experiences, tips, just make this a common place to come and chat?

I'm using the official EC-Council courseware, quite pricey but i managed to get a 25% discount after some haggling with the rep. The material is quite good, video tutorials, pdf slides/manuals to go with the videos and loads of labs and tools to go with each tutorial. I've not checked to see if there are any practice tests yet though.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who has been there done that or trying to get there :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, MCSA 2003, MCTS: Windows Vista, Config, MCTS: Exchange 2007, Config, MCTS: Server 2007 Active Directory, Config, MCTS: Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, CEH
    JTLTS likes this.
  2. Aara Kapur

Aara Kapur Bit Poster

I have done the ethical hacking course from Koenig Solutions training center. I would love to share few books name:-

Complete Hacking Course: For Beginners
    CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide
    Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Guide
    The Unofficial Guide to Ethical Hacking

I hope these will help to crack this exam.

All The Best :-)