Certificates

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by skulkerboyo, May 12, 2008.

1. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Hmmm got a quickie for you guys who have gotten past the halfway point for MCSA.
    So I've done the 270 and I'm doing the 290 in june. When I pass the 290 do I get a certificate issued for passing that one exam declaring that I passed it or do I have to wait until I get MCSA status before it is acknowledged? It would suck to do an exam and not get a certificate

So those of you that have MCP status then gone on to do additional exams what happens?

Thanks

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You don't get certificates for exams... you get certificates for certifications. The exam is acknowledged immediately on your transcript. However, you don't receive anything for passing it.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Thanks for clearing that one up for me :biggrin

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417