Certificate Buying Query

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Richard Shannon, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Richard Shannon

Richard Shannon Bit Poster

Hi all

As per my previous post i gained my MCSA accreditation yesterday and logged onto my transcript today to order my welcome kit to see and find that microsoft has gone 'Green' and are no longer sending welcome packs out! I can see this was months ago but due to me spending every minute of every day on the 70-291 for the last 4 months it kinda went unnoticed.........I'm not gonna gtumble too much cos i'll get the PDF download and get the certificate printed on top quality certificate paper and add to my others

My only question is does anyone know where you go or how you go about ordering the certificate due to microsoft stating you can order it if you are willing to pay the delivery cost? ive looked over the MCP site and cannot see any option to buy

If anyone know your feedback would be brilliant

Cheers
    R

Certifications: A+ MCP MCDST MCSA MCSA:MESSAGING
    WIP: 70-293
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Sign into the MCP site -> Program Benefits -> Download Certificates -> Log on to MCP Digital Certification tool -> Certificate Manager - download your certificates in PDF or XPS format -> Scroll to bottom of the page, on the right there is an "Order Now" button.

There you go :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security