Cert site with definitions?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by 5aq1b, Sep 30, 2006.

1. 5aq1b

5aq1b Bit Poster

Hi,
    Does any1 have a link to a site which has a list and definition of all certifications available? I seen the link somewhere yesterday but can't remember if it was on this site or on another one.

Thanks

2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

yeah i remember someone posting it here on CF... i cant find it, but can remember the link was to Wikipedia and it showed a hell of a lot of certs out there and their definations...

sorry, thats all i can help so far...

3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Hello here is a website that explains all about Cert's.

Definitions and Routes to Take:-

Certz

"This free web-site provides the specific steps, stages and information required towards succeeding in gaining the most relevant IT certification's in the most cost effective and shortest time possible. The site also gives the most relevant certification news and advice in an easily accessible and concise format ":biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  5. demofake

demofake New Member

Hi All

I found a website for Certification Q & A.
    Please check this link.

Code:
    Link removed

6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

So... umm... what's that site for? Looks like eBooks, but there doesn't look to be anything there.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

spamspamspam. reported again.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present