Cert Related but not IT

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by SimonD, Feb 28, 2018.

1. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

One of the things I signed up for last year was for me to try and get my PT certification, now you would laugh if you met me because I am not the fittest of people, when I go running it's like the hippo out for a gentle jog.

The reason I applied for the training is I have a fair amount of background knowledge (info I have picked up over the years) but I am really struggling to actually sit down and start learning the whole anatomy and physiology side of things. With IT certs it easy because a lot of it's hands on but with this being theory I am struggling to really get to grips with learning the subject matter.

Any one else done something silly like signing up for a PT course and been completely ill prepared for it? What did you do to get over it?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA