CEH course

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Mia_Fey, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Mia_Fey

Mia_Fey New Member

Hi there:

Just wondering if here is anyone what to take a CEH course as I do? After diving into internet for information about it I found it's not so convenient to sit the classroom course in UK if you are not in London or have a full time job. I don't think I can fit my timetable in that so I'll go for the online course provided by InfoSec. Just a bit worrying about the the quality, though, without the live course. Does anyone here have any experience studying with them, please? Besides, anyone interested in having the course together? They do a discount for that I think.

Many thanks here. New to this forum so not sure if I put the right post in the right place.

[Mod edit bluerinse - post approved]

2. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

You might want to look here http://www.eccouncil.org/ceh-faq.htm at question 11.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  3. Mia_Fey

Mia_Fey New Member

Aha! Thanks for that really. That caught me. Then I'd been very wise asking them to take the EC voucher out of the package to save me some money! Can't attend a classroom course by any means. Just can't get escape from work. :x