CD problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by zxspectrum, Aug 30, 2006.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Ok folks im about to start my last module on an access course etc, and this will be on visual basic.net. The cds the college have given me are driving me mad. i can load the first cd no problem and i select the full install, after that cd has loaded it prompts me to load cd2 which i do, but then its as if the thing doesnt recognise that it is cd2 as all i keep getting are prompts etc.

Id best point out that this is a copied cd, and other that it being a rubbish copy i caznt think of any other thig it could be. I have checked cd2 and there is stuff on it etc ?? Any ideas????:oops:

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I'd send it back as a duff copy.

Quite often such places will accept that without checking (just in case you got the installation wrong! :biggrin ) and will send out a new set.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

try making the images of the cd and then mount them. CD1 then CD 2 when it asks for the second CD

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA