CCNA Study Group

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by mobile1, Jun 28, 2014.

1. mobile1

mobile1 New Member

My name is Robert from North Carolina.
    I recently joined the forum to form a committed CCNA study group, its too much for one person to go it along.

Here is the plan and it's ready to start immediately.

1. I have GNS3 configured on a new Windows 8 computer I just purchased. So with GNS3 we will be working with the IOS.

2. Have all the the latest IOS images already configured in the software.
    2801, 2950, 3750, 6500, 7200, Pix Firewall and 10 other current images on a 1 terabyte hd.

3. Have the Boson simulation software complete with 80 labs that can be configured and graded in the software.

4. Have a 4 ft. x 8 ft screen and mounted ceiling projector that will be used.

5. Instructor's Edition VLSM workbooks with 100 exercises of class a, b, and c subnetting problems, with easy to follow addressing guide.

6. Complete reference charts and support materials. Learn the magic number concept among other subnetting techniques.

6. Have the latest CBT Nuggett video's for CCNA.

If you are studying for the CCNA exam let's form our own power study group and get CCENT 1 & 2 completed this year.

I have invested in my future and I'm looking for a group of people that can share ideas, learn together and have some fun along the way. When you are serious get back to me.

When someone else has some ideas please contact me I'm open to listen to other constructive ideas.

Robert