CCNA exam cost, how much?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Delgee, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Delgee

Delgee Bit Poster

Hi all, :biggrin
    Ok, so I live in Mongolia which is between Russia and China. And for the last 2 years i've been studying networking and preparing for CCNA. And i thought myself to be ready to take CCNA and inquired about the exam.
    Here we have 3 cisco partners that can provide us with the exam but the cost is they said CCNA1,2 is each $220 and adding tax or whatever, the total cost is $500 or something.
    So if i were to take CCNA exam in UK, US or any other english speaking country, how much would the cost be?

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNA Voice
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I believe it's $125 in the US.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. r.h.lee

r.h.lee Gigabyte Poster

Delgee,

I tried to login to Vue in order for me to schedule to take the 640-801 CCNA exam in Ulan Bator, Mongolia. After clicking on the 640-801 CCNA exam, the website said that my testing fee will be US$125.00. Then I got to try to choose a testing center in this case, I found the "Computer Science and Management School, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia." If I go all the way through the registration steps, the final exam fee for me is US$150.00.

I'm educatively guessing that the exam fee depends on your registered "home address" with Vue. So you may not be able to avoid the relatively high exam fee by scheduling overseas.

Do you have a Vue login? If not, then head over to http://www.vue.com to register and create an account. Once you're registered, you can login, and try to register for an exam overseas and find out the answer for yourself.

I hope this helps.

Certifications: MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CCNA, A+
    WIP: CCDA
  4. Delgee

Delgee Bit Poster

Thanks guys,
    Yes i just registered vue and it seems i can schedule my exam with $150 as you mentioned. Well i just need to review my preparation and go for the exam maybe in sep. :oops:

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNA Voice