ccent 640-822

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Raider, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Raider

Raider Bit Poster

Hey guys

I am to take my CCENT soon. I was wondering, how many questions should i expect or is there a variable number of questions plus is the exam time always 110 mins ?

how do i get the result in the end, is it right away and what format do i see the result in, i mean is it in percentage or just marks...

thanks

2. Raider

Raider Bit Poster

Have i asked something illegal? No replies!!!!

3. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

It can sometimes take time for the people with the right answers to see a question and reply! :biggrin

Not many here are on the forum 24X7.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  4. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Right! Some people have jobs:biggrin.
    As for your question: from the Cisco site (http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/640-822.html) I get the exam is 50 to 60 questions and takes 90 minutes. If you are not a native English speaker, you get 30 minutes extra. The type of questions can best been seen on the Cisco site at http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/learning_certification_exam_tutorial.html. Be sure to watch the tutorial.
    You see the end result at once normally per subject.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Unfortunately, it is a question that we cannot answer. The Cisco Confidentiality Agreement states that we can't reveal that information, or we could lose our certifications: link

The most I can say is this:
    - Cisco's page for the ICND1 exam states that there are between 50-60 questions.
    - You are provided your score report at the end of the exam, and you will know immediately whether you passed.
    - The score you receive is not a percentage score, nor does it indicate how many questions you answered correctly.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. hoss6800

hoss6800 Bit Poster

Hi,

I passed mine yesterday (17/12/07) and managed to score 831.
    I know it is not a very good score since the pass mark is 804, but I am pleased. I hadn't done much revision, since I was trying to finish lots of jobs, but I have had studied the materials carefully in last few months.
    What I didn't know until I actually sat the exam was you can't go back on questions, once you click next. You only get one chance for each question.
    Once you answered the last question and click the end option, in few seconds a page appear which on mine says, Congratulations and the report sheet get printed automatically, which you receive from the receptionist.

Good luck
    hoss

Certifications: N+
    WIP: CCNA