can this be right!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by dublad, Jul 9, 2006.

1. dublad

dublad Bit Poster

i sent off my forms/letter regarding my cancelation from skillstrain/schneidegger,last monday by recoreded first class delivery.it arrived by 9am the very next day.i rang the royal mail phone service to see that they were deleivered.they were.but when i went to check online for the signature i was bamboozeled.firstly i sent two letters to two differtnet company albeit they are the same one. my first letter went to skills train themselves and the other went to cdf bith at differnet address.
    so to my surprise they were both signed for by the same person at different times at differnet address. how can this be.

i can provide the tracking numbers if anybody would like to check it out.

cheers.
    darren

Certifications: ecdl moxp
    WIP: a+ n+
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

unless mail gets redirected back to the original source, they might just have two addresses to make to more business looking like and have the CDF place in the same building..

3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Maybe they use a block and have two offices with different addresses? Keep hold of your recorded slips incase you need them :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  4. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

Maybe the postman signed for both of them :twisted: .

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  5. dublad

dublad Bit Poster

maybe,but its a bit weird how the same person can sign for two different items in the space of a few minutes in two totally different places,unless they own the whole street ha ha.

6. Baba O'Riley

Are the addresses PO Boxes or physical addresses? Why don't you try and find out how far apart the addresses are?

7. dublad

dublad Bit Poster

no they are actual addresses one was at number 44 the other was at 88-92 on the same street (well same postcode anyways).

8. Baba O'Riley

Ah well, they could have easily been in the same building, could have been a receptionist who signed for them or something.