Brink... Anyone else getting it?

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by Kitkatninja, May 9, 2011.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Brink... Anyone else getting it?

My wife has pre-ordered this for my birthday (yes it get's released on my birthday) and even chose to pay for the delivery (instead of the free 5 day delivery package).

I'm really looking forward for this game as it's from the same people (Bethesda) who brought out Fallout 3/New Vegas and the Elder Scrolls games :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Yes I am, although I am getting it through Direct2Drive so that I don't have to worry about scratched disks etc.

Shame I am on a course this weekend because I am usually up playing until 3am over the weekend.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Same here, however I am off on Friday so at least I get 1 day of the new game :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Oooo shiney

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  5. fliquid

fliquid Nibble Poster

I hadn't even heard of this :o

When I watched the trailer it reminded me slightly of Team Fortress 2 - looks fun :D

Parkour + guns = :twisted:

Certifications: MCDST, A+, N+, S+, ITIL v3F, 70-642
    WIP: CCENT
  6. Wilo

Wilo Bit Poster

Guys i got it today and i dont know...........i think its not as good as what they made it out to be. Saying that, ive only had it 12 hours

Certifications: A+ MCP 70-270
    WIP: MCP 70-290
  7. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I wont shell out buying games from the off as a rule since i bought black op. I couldnt stand it. The games ok, but one thing that really miffed me about it, is the play seemed a lot slower than MW2, which i still play. With all games they should bring demos out and make them available to download for free, for the price you have to play. I know they do with a lot, but not all of them.

I was hopeing they would do it with homefront, because from the footage that looks amazing, however, there was no download for it, and subsequently i haerd a lot of of people dont like it.

I know there are different people who have different style and types of games, but i prefer the fast paced type action games, especially when it comes to shooting games.

On a different note, if any one is selling Civilisation revolution, please PM me, as im after a copy.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  8. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Looks a bit too shootey for me - although I like the graphical style.
    I prefer games that get a bit more involved - mind you, I'm judging this based on the trailer so I could be well off.

I'm hanging on for Mass Effect 3 and the new Elder Scrolls.
    However, if Red Dead comes on the cheap I might have a crack at that.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  9. adapt63

adapt63 Bit Poster

COD all the way..super fast and buzzy ...great release..better than sex!! (with me anyway)

Certifications: A + MCDST MCSA CCNA MCP
    WIP: Exchange mcp
  10. Scimac

Scimac Bit Poster

I've picked it up and pre ordered LA Noire for next friday. If I'm not enjoying Brink I can trade it and get LA Noire for £5. Plus I get LA Confidential on Blu Ray for free for pre ordering :)

WIP: CompTIA A+