bravo

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by rashid, Sep 21, 2007.

1. rashid

rashid New Member

:D
    i was looking for a website where i could get some useful information on computer science and engineering and i think this is it.i want to sit for my ccna exam next year, so if there is anybody who can help me with past papers please do.thank you.

2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome 8)

Do you have any IT experience at all?

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:biggrin , feel free to ask questions when your ready.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF.

When it comes to past papers with Professional exams, there are none. The best advice that I can give is to purchase test simulations from companies like Transcender, preplogic and Measure-Up. They offer great test sims that help you gauge your current knowledge as well as giving you a taste of how the exam structure is like.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Welcome to CF8)

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

We don't provide "past papers" around here. Doing so is a violation of the Cisco Confidentiality Agreement, and can get you decertified for life.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!