BOSON CCNA Lab

Discussion in 'Networks' started by popeye67, Mar 9, 2008.

1. popeye67

popeye67 Bit Poster

Just came back from a friend who is studying for CCNA.
    That BOSON Simulator is serious peace of kit. Well done to manufacturers. Highly recommended.

PS to mods if this is in wrong section feel free to move.

2. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

I'm sure Mike will be proud to see this post... well, when he is done watching his Preds beat my Wings. :D

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Whats up with those Wings? Can't string two wins together for a month now. Ah well, immaterial anyway as they'll have the best record in the league and still go out in the first round to Colorado? :biggrin

The Pens, on the other hand, are just about to beat the Crapitals and look like challenging for top spot in the East - happy days!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Unfortunately, that's not happening right now... 2-0 Wings, midway through the game. :cry:

That said, I am cheered up with the news that Boson's NetSim product exceeds your requirements, Popeye. I will pass along your praise to the team. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. popeye67

popeye67 Bit Poster

Please do. Well done.

6. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

What a game that was. I'm still not sure what is the deal with the Wings. As history has proven though, they could have a perfect season and still get swept in the first round by the 8th seed.

Mike, I'll be at the game this Saturday watching the Preds beat the Wings... I don't think I've EVER been to a game where the Wings have won, and I've been to a lot of games. Even when I went to the alumni game, I watched the Boston alum beat the Wings alum. Sad indeed. Maybe I should stay out of Joe Louis Arena around the playoffs....

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

No, no, maybe you should get tickets to EVERY Wings game around the playoffs. :twisted:

We aaaaaalmost came back and gotcha the other night. Shoot. :( I would have loved for the Preds to have picked up a point.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!