Booking the A+ 220-702

Discussion in 'A+' started by aestudiar, Aug 25, 2012.

1. aestudiar

aestudiar Byte Poster

Hello,
    I passed the essentials last Christmas, but have been too busy to sit the second one (finishing my BEng (Hons)) at the moment, with the computing project based on AI applied to IDS/IPS.
    I booked the first one with Vue, and then bought the voucher for the second with Prometric. The problem is that the Prometrics's website is a mess to find a suitably near centre. I live in Crawley (not far from Gatwich airport), does anyone know any (current) testing centre nearby?
    I've been searching online and there used to be a place called Ada Systems, but it's not in Prometric's database any longer.

Can anyone help with this? :)

2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

You would be best to give Vue a call to see which test centre is nearest to you that is still being used, it may also be worth contacting a local college to find out if they are an authorised test centre.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)