Bill Gates Joke

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by damienj3, Jun 20, 2006.

1. damienj3

damienj3 Byte Poster

Remember this the next time you're mad at a Microsoft product...

Bill Gates died in a car accident. He immediately found himself being sized up by St. Peter.

"Well, Bill. I'm really confused on this call. I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or to Hell. After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in America, yet you also created that ghastly Windows 95. I'm going to do something I've never done before. In your case, I'm going to let you decide where you want to go."

Bill replied, "Well, what's the difference between the two?"

St. Peter said, I'm willing to let you visit both places briefly, if it will help your decision."

"Fine, but where should I go first?"

"I'll leave that up to you."

"Okay, then," said Bill. "Let's try Hell first."

So Bill went to Hell. It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear waters and lots of beautiful women running around, playing in the water. The sun was shining. The temperature was perfect. He was very pleased.

"This is great!" he told St. Peter. "If this is Hell, I REALLY want to see Heaven!"

"Fine," said St. Peter, and off they went.

Heaven was a place high in the clouds, with angels drifting about, playing harps and singing. It was nice, but not as enticing as Hell.

Bill thought for a quick minute and then gave his decision. "Hmmm. I think I'd prefer Hell," he told St. Peter.

"As you desire," said St. Peter, and Bill Gates went to Hell.

Two weeks later, St. Peter decided to check on the late billionaire to see how he was doing in Hell. When he got there, he found Bill shackled to a wall, screaming among the hot flames in dark caves, being burned and tortured by demons.

"How's everything going?" he asked Bill.

Bill responded, with his voice filled with anguish and disappointment,

"This is awful! This is nothing like the Hell I visited two weeks ago! I can't believe this is happening! What happened to the other place, with the beautiful beaches and the women?"

St. Peter replied, "That was a demo."

Certifications: mcse
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  2. csx

csx Megabyte Poster

lol, sounds about right as well! :lol:

Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-271 & 70-272, CCENT, VCP5-DCV and CCNA
    WIP: Citrix