Best place to do CCNA(course in london

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by jawadamin3, Nov 15, 2011.

1. jawadamin3

jawadamin3 New Member

Hey everyone,
    I'm new on this forum, I have great interest in computers, I already have some IT related certification's with me, I would like to do a small course ICT related course in London , I thought a CCNA course would be good, so I'm looking for a good place to do a CCNA course in London, I've googled it and It seems a bit confusing, if you could recommend a good famous/known college/university, that'll be great, but the course has to be of short duration since I'm in the UK till February 2012, I can do more hours per week since I'm free here.

Thanks in advance!
    Jawad

2. billyr

billyr Kilobyte Poster

Give Joe or Anthony a ring at Commsupport, they are in your neck of the woods.
    CCNA Training CCNA Voice & Security classroom courses from £395+vat with Integrated E-learning Program

Certifications: CCNP, CCSI, MCSE W2k/W2k3, MCITP_SA
    WIP: Taking it easy for a while.
  3. Cunningfox

Cunningfox Byte Poster

Certifications: CCNP, CCNA, MCP
    WIP: ??
  4. jawadamin3

jawadamin3 New Member

I went on there website, it seems good but I wanted to go to a college or university

5. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

I don't think you will find a CCNA course enrolling from December-February at a college or unversity. Good luck with your search.

8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  6. jawadamin3

jawadamin3 New Member

Any other Computer related course I might find at a college or university?

7. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Is there a specific reason you are targeting Colleges or University?

Most colleges/universities offer the following options:

1. Full-time or Part-Time 1-3 year course, generally starting September to June/July
    2. Evening course, running from 6-52 weeks, generally part-time and nothing of the same caliber for a CCNA.

Whereas a Training Provider will provide you the IT skills you want training in, they have the relevant lab setups and can offer fast and intensive teaching.

Granted, training providers aren't for everyone, especially if you don't know the subject beforehand. However, if you have time restrictions you haven't got many other choices.

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  8. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Commsupport has been mentioned on this forums a few times as am sure they have a good reputation in this area.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  9. jayske48

jayske48 New Member

I too studied at commsupport, it was really good.