Been away for a while....

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Island3r, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Island3r

Island3r Nibble Poster

Hey dudes and dudettes8)

i've not been posting for a while (although i have popped in now and again), personal life and work has been a bit crazy (i left my job in search for a fresh challenge and what i found only lasted for about 2 months, they told me i was going to be sysadmin and ended up doing dogs body stuff) but i've found a new job and i'm very happy and started studying again for the 70-290, hoping to take the exam before xmas.

so i just thought i pop in here to say hi to all the old and new and then have a look around

Cheers

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, MCSA 2003, MCTS: Windows Vista, Config, MCTS: Exchange 2007, Config, MCTS: Server 2007 Active Directory, Config, MCTS: Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, CEH
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Welcome back

Good luck with the up coming exam.:p

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome back!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Welcome back to CF and glad to hear you're now settled in a job role you enjoy:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell